1. Fry the onion in the oil until soft, then add the chicken and brown.
2. Transfer to a casserole dish and pour over the stock, adding the carrots and new potatoes.
3. Cook in the oven at 180°C for an hour, or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Purée all ingredients together to a texture suitable for your baby:
- Recipe image shows texture suitable for 12 months.
- For a 4-6 month old baby, puree all ingredients together.
- For a 7-9 month old baby, puree the chicken and some of the vegetables, mashing the rest of the vegetables finely, before mixing together.
- For a 10-12 month old baby, chop all ingredients into manageable chunks.