- 40g potato, peeled and cubed
- 40g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 60g broccoli
- 60g cauliflower
To make the cheese sauce:
- 15g butter
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 150ml milk
- 2oz cheddar cheese
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower for about 10 minutes until tender.
- For the sauce, melt the butter on a low heat, add in the flour and stir to make a pasta.
- Slowly add in the milk stirring until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in the cheese and keep stirring until all of the cheese has melted.
- Add in the broccoli and cauliflower and puree in a blender for younger babies or mash with a fork for older ones.
- Steam or boil the potato and carrots until soft.
- Mix in the Cauliflower & Broccoli Cheese sauce and heat through.
- Around 6 months
- Gluten Free
- No Added Egg Ingredients
- Main meal
- 5 Servings